Monday, October 20, 2008

chicken joy in Jolibee

I exactly do not know why i have chosen this topic over a more serious one.. perhaps I maybe a little excited with this chicken joy from jolibee that they have given to us courtesy of our beloved office.. that's probably hte "pampalubag loob" to enliven our unwell emotions for this day. but i didnt eat the food because im saving it for a friend, a chicken joy addict"..sometimes food can really melt ur steel heart.. well if u give me someting to eat, wer friends on the spot..hehehe.. actually im a bit bored to think what to write here in this blog.. my mind is temporary out of service..i chose to talk about this stuff because im a food addict..hehehe.. i jst love fried chiken but im willing to sacrifice my craving for my loved ones..

No comments: